Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
We have an exciting new vacancy for Production Manager at our Milton Keynes site. Reporting to the General Manager, you will manage a team of Shift Managers to ensure operational targets are achieved in respect of output, productivity, quality, waste and costs while ensuring a healthy & safe working environment and promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
This is what you will be doing
You will be great at:
- Leading, developing and motivating your shift management team
- Supporting with planning and managing production schedules to ensure we meet customer delivery requirements, taking into account capacity, labour resource, machine changeover and production line efficiencies and allocated engineering/hygiene shutdown time
- Ensuring a positive attitude to Health & Safety is embedded in your team from day one and ensuring site compliance
- Improving productivity through promoting a Continuous Improvement Culture and manufacturing initiatives, maintaining excellent employee relations and identifying and promoting employee learning and training
- Communicating and maintaining good working relationships with other functions including: Engineering, Technical, Quality, NPD, Commercial and HR
- A proven leader with the drive and ability to get things done
- A great problem solver who is flexible and considers ideas and plans objectively
- A good communicator who conducts oneself in line with our company values
- A team player with a willingness to listen and act with
- the bigger picture in mind
- Flexible but able to “stand ground” as and when appropriate
- A proven track record of effective and efficient management of production teams
- Successful implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Large manufacturing organisation experience
- Knowledge of food safety, health and safety and employment law
In return we will offer you:
The opportunity to work with an inspiring, future led team within a company who value intrapreneurial spirit. People are our most important ingredient and we are proud of the fact that development of our people is important for the future of our business.
We will also offer you a salary of up to £47,000, along with a selection of attractive benefits.
The click on I’m interested to contact us.