Lantmännen är ett lantbrukskooperativ och norra Europas ledande aktör inom lantbruk, maskin, bioenergi och livsmedel.
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Coldstore Operative working permanent days to join our Lantmännen Unibake team at our office in Milton Keynes.
Reporting to the Coldstore Manager, you will play a key role in the MK Coldstore team.
You will be great at:
- Loading lorries with finished frozen goods in a food safe manner and in line with LUUK specification
- Accurate, on time delivery & system transactions of material to end user or location
- Booking pallets into the Coldstore using AX Dynamics
- Working in accordance with company food safety, quality and health and safety standards, procedures and processes and compliance within requirements of GMP
- Good understanding of Coldstore / warehouse operations
- Forklift truck licence
- Diligence and excellent attention to detail
- Motivation with the ability to work flexibly and unsupervised
- Willingness and the ability to learn new processes
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Experience of AX Dynamics would be Desirable
- A team player
- Effective communicator with strong oral and written communication abilities
- Able to work in cold store conditions (temp of -25c)
In return we will offer you
A competitive salary along with a range of benefits, including life assurance, cycle to work scheme, Bupa cash plan and good holiday allowance.
Click on I'm interested
We look forward to receiving your application.